1. Promotion from one class to the next is decided on the following basis :
* 80% attendance is mandatory for being eligible to appear in the Annual examination.
* It is mandatory for students to appear in all the Exams and score 35% marks.
2. If mandatory marks are not secured by the students the students will be asked to repeat the same class as per the new CBSE Policy.
3. Students should remain present during the examinations.
4. No retest will be conducted. In case of absence due to medical reason, proper medical certificate has to be produced, then a student may be promoted on his/her past academic performance but no position/grade will be awarded to the child.