The School makes a very careful selection of the students and maintains high standards.
1. Admission to this school (an English medium, co-educational School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi) is restricted by certain Govt. regulations and conditions of age and vacancy available.
2. Following documents are required for the admission in the school.
A copy of the Adhaar Card of the child is must for the admission at all levels.
3. School does not conduct admission test. However, the test to check the academic level to advise parents about the strength and weaknesses of the child and the expectations of the school is done. It is strictly advisory and not decision oriented.
4. Students leaving the School must give one month's notice in writing before the withdrawal or else they are liable to pay the fees of the next term.
5. No Leaving Certificate will be issued unless all dues of the school are cleared. A transfer certificate will be issued after one week from the date of application